WE ARE OPEN
Covid -19 Update
We know that for some people, the field is the only place you can exercise your dog, especially if you have limited mobility, have a reactive dog or a dog that is strong on the lead. As an outdoor area to exercise your dogs one booking at a time, with minimal contact points and where you are able to fully practice social distancing, we remain open for those who still need/want to visit.
We are however limiting our bookings to the following:
• Private sessions with people from the same household only
• Group sessions for 2 households but this must comply with Government rules of "you can meet one other person from a different household outdoors - following social distancing guidelines"
Under no circumstances can we allow a group booking of more than 2 people, we must follow current government rules. Private sessions can have more than 2 people as they are from the same household - only book a private session if it is just one household attending.
These rules are set by the government and must be followed so we can keep everyone safe and stay open.
Please also follow the rules below to keep everyone safe and to comply with the Government's rules:
• Please park your vehicle(s) inside the field itself to eliminate any risk of coming into contact with local walkers.
• If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have come into contact with anyone with symptoms, please do not visit Four Paws Adventure Academy and we ask you to follow Government rules on when you are able to end self-isolation.
• Please make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the field or your own hand sanitiser before, during and after your visits. We have removed the bin lids so the only contact points that remain are the padlock and gate latch. Unfortunately we are unable to remove these due to tenancy obligations and security reasons.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch. Wishing you all the very best of health and thank you all so much for your continued support, it is appreciated more than you know.
Welcome to Four Paws Adventure Academy
An enriching enclosed playground for your dog to play, discover and learn.
At Four Paws Adventure Academy we hire out our two acre enclosed playground full of equipment and activities, where your dog can play, discover and learn.
Need a space for training? Struggle to find a safe environment for your reactive dog? Our playground is a great place for secure off-lead fun to channel your dog’s energy and encourage their natural development with enrichment and mental stimulation.
Our playground is situated in a quiet rural location in Bedfordshire, only 2.5 miles from the A421, 5 miles from the A1 and 13 miles from the M1.